Monday, July 14, 2008

Remember GLASS CASKET? You Better Get To Know COLUMNS



So do you? I don't know how you wouldn't know of GLASS CASKET since a majority of current "metal fans" are fanboys (and girls no pun intended) of BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME; therefore you must know of their other projects. My assumption brings me to the relation of GLASS CASKET and COLUMNS. Columns is a band of death metallers of whom formed in 2004, may I add included more band line up changes in the last four years than DYING FETUS did in their career, and features vocalist Adam Cody. Who is he you ask? He's the voice of GLASS CASKET he is! One bad ass dude whom also joined the almighty VEHEMENCE for a few shows. I can't not tell you how great it is to hear his vocals being capitalized with such great metal. Its been far to long.

Pure death metal. Something I love to hear. Not the, "I'M BRUTAL COOKIE MONSTER WHO LOVES BREE GIMME AN APPLE SLICE" but the "I'M GONNA RIP YOUR FACE OFF AND USE IT AS A DISH TOWEL" death metal. The band has a demo posted on the page from 2006 as well as a new mix for their upcoming 2008 release. You must hear it. If you are fans of VEHEMENCE, COLDWORKER, and CATTLE DECAPITATION you will love this band. So, if you want to check out their two songs, head to this location. You will not be disappointed.

Btw, it free for download.

No comments: