Sunday, August 24, 2008

Original KILLSWITCH ENGAGE Masterminds JESSE LEACH and ADAM D Reunited To Bring Forth DAYS OF GRACE



Okay, so typically journalists shouldn't say what I am about to say...however, I have been waiting for to many years to be conservative about my response. So, I have to let you know I have the biggest raging metal nerd boner in history right now. I can't believe its finally happening.

Taken from Jesse Leach's official Myspace blog:

"Yeah that is right I have been under a gag order on this one & now I have the go ahead...

SO I have been working on an Album with Adam D for well over a year now on and off. We hope to have it completed by the end of the year. This is an album that Adam wrote while lying in bed from a back injury! I am very pleased to say two of the forces behind Alive or Just breathing have come back together to bring you our new project "Days of Grace" I am also pleased to say we have the blessings of Killswitch Engage behind us so the energy is very positive.

You will hear my best vocals to date on this album, as Adam has pushed me to belt out stuff I did not know I had in me. There will be plenty of melodic vocals as well as a good amount of yelling & screaming. Adam takes lead vocals on a couple of these tracks and it is nothing less than Amazing!. Don't expect Alive or Just Breathing part 2, this will be an album to stand on it's own!

I will keep you updated on our progress now I am able to talk about it ha ha..

Blessed Love

Jesse"

And in a newer blog on his page, he reveals a tentative release date and ANOTHER METAL PROJECT:

"September reunits Adam D from KSE to attemt to finish our Album. This process has been going on for well over a year, Adam is a VERY busy person & we will do our best to nail this down. We hope to see a 2009 world wide release. Adam does lead vocals on a few tracks & a lot of you will be surprised! This album pushed genres & I am proud to be a part of it.

The project s working name is "Days of Grace"

THE EMPIRE SHALL FALL and it does not disappoint.

I seriously can't stand up right now, I think my nerd boner has me lightheaded.

No comments: