Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hey METALLICA...NICKELBACK Showed You Up

I never thought I'd have a NICKELBACK blog entry on here, let alone one favoring them...but since being disappointed thus far with "Death Magnetic" I have to point out the fact when NICKELBACK covers METALLICA...they actually do it better...and thats fucking scary.

Here is Nickleback covering "The Four Horseman"


Covering "Sad But True"


James...you should be very ashamed...and I mean VERY ashamed in your vocal performance.

METALLICA in 2007 playing "The Four Horseman"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is definitely sad but true. hehe nickelback started as really heavy rock/metal so it's no surprised that they could nail it, of course then they completely sold out, but that's another story. james can't sing and should probably stay away from recording and tour his ass off and never sing at a show and have the crowd do it.

Anonymous said...

Damn, I didn't think Nickelback had it in them. I have to give 'em props, nicely done.

Horns Up said...

haha well said Zack.

i remember when Nickelback fist came out, they were pretty heavy but you are correct they did what they did I suppose to get where they needed to be...Metallica...now thats another story. ha

Heff said...

I'm a little impressed myself. Not with the new Metallica, but the "old" Nickelback.

Metallica is NOTHING without Cliff Burton.