Thursday, September 4, 2008

the SECRET Reveal Their Secret



Well, if you have been living under a rock or just don't have good taste in metal...just kidding, there are so many damn bands out there I can't keep up myself...then you probably haven't heard of THE SECRET. The band released an album titled "Disintoxication" earlier this year which blew me away. Especially since I've been waiting for a new release from the band after "Luce" was released in 2004.

Anywho, I was browsing my Myspace bulletins and saw the band decided to not wait 4 years again to release new material. In fact, I have no idea what they plan to do with the songs; however, they are on their official Myspace page. The songs are entitled "No Title" and "Where It Ends". They do NOT disappoint.

Give it a chance.

No comments: